Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream @ Sweet House Cha Cha review


Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream @ Sweet House Cha Cha review 北海道牛奶雪糕
store front of Sweet House Cha Cha
how to find this place
Sweet House Cha Cha is located across from City Super at Harbour City, I am not sure whether other City Super's have this, but while I was at City Super at IFC, I couldn't find Sweet House Cha Cha... so to be safe, I'll say it is just available at Harbour City's City Super.

Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream @ Sweet House Cha Cha review 北海道牛奶雪糕
2 cones of Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream from Sweet House Cha Cha (menu item C1)
Price: $28 HKD per cone (approx. $3.60 USD)

Hokkaido milk is perhaps one of my favourite milks (is milks a word?) in the world... I hardly drink milk... I literally need cereal to lure me to finish my glass of milk... but when it comes to Hokkaido milk... I can finish a glass of milk without struggling.

I am always excited when I see Hokkaido milk products... and a few years ago, I found this place after grocery shopping at City Super... they have green tea ice cream as well... but I still prefer the Hokkaido one (the green tea flavour isn't bad... it tastes strongly of Matcha...).

You can choose between cup or cone (I only order cone)

impressions

  • very strong Hokkaido milk taste
  • creamy
  • no bloating feeling

If you had to ask me, I would say this is probably the best Hokkaido milk ice cream I have ever had. I have tried many... even some in Tokyo but I still like this one. Unlike most Hokkaido milk ice creams this one does not give you a bloated full feeling... I think the fat percentage is not as high as others.

I highly recommend you to try this if you ever visit Hong Kong :).

Score: 10/10
Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-House-Cha-Cha/1519920984889891
address: 尖沙咀廣東道17號海港城3樓

1 comment:

  1. Yes Hokkaido does have the best milk in the world. (I don't usually drink milk either) I'll be going to Hokkaido in February 2016 if my plans go well. I can't wait to drink all their milk! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin