Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Crabtree and Evelyn's Summer Hill Hand Therapy Hand Cream

Crabtree and Evelyn's Summer Hill, old container vs new container
old vs new container tube

The winter months are harsh for our skin especially for our hands (this is especially true if you are Automysophobia like me). One of the ways I protect my hands are by using Crabtree and Evelyn's hand creams. One of my favourites has to be Summer Hill.

The Official website describes it as:

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Summer Hill Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and a summer-inspired scent, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it’s noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.
  • Contains hydrating ceramides and conditioning honeysuckle extract
  • Myrrh extract helps condition nails and cuticles
  • Formulated without lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, parabens or propylene glycol 

my impressions: 
  • moisturizes
  • smells good
  • mild formula
  • non-greasy
  • only a little bit of product is needed for each use
  • easily absorbs into your skin
  • great for all seasons
I have been using Summer Hill for all seasons, simply because it's formula makes it very versatile. It protects my hands in the winter and keeps my hands moisturized during the summer (without making them feel yucky). I should add that if you plan to "fix" your cracked hands, this is not for you, it is suited for those with normal skin,(not so much if you have dry peeled or cracked hands... I would suggest another hand cream from Crabtree and Evelyn called "Iris" <-- I will be doing a review on this later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin